1. To further and improve the sport of snowmobiling in northwest Oneida County by promoting the safe, lawful, and responsible use of snowmobiles for recreation, commerce, and public safety.
2. To foster a close relationship with, and appreciation and recognition of the landowners participating in the trail system.
3. To work toward making more private and public areas open to snowmobiling.
4. To maintain the scenic beauty and ecological integrity of the trails and surrounding areas.
5. To promote awareness of the special needs of physically challenged snowmobilers and to provide reasonable access to the trail system.
6. To cooperate fully with local snowmobile clubs, county and district governing bodies and associations, landowners, and local State Agency representatives responsible for public safety and land and road use in developing and maintaining the Club’s portion of an integrated system of snowmobile trails.