T. C. Riders Poker Run: January 26 - February 3, 2018
Cards can be stamped starting Friday the Jan. 26th through Saturday Feb. 3, 2018
Rain or Sun, Snow or Grass the Poker Run will proceed so come on out and support our local businesses!!! Start at any participating location and get a card stamped at each business visited, ending at the Florence Hotel.
Buy 4 Hands for $20 and get a 5th Hand Free!
Location of Drawing: Florence Hotel -- on Florence Road in Florence, NY
Time Hands to be Drawn: 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Questions: call (315) 245-1767
And the winners could be . . .
$500 1st Place
$200 2nd Place
$150 3rd Place
$ 50 4th Place
$100 Low Hand
Many thanks to all who particpate in T.C. Riders' Poker Run! All proceeds are put back into the trail system. Your support of events make possible the purchase of equipment and materials to continue maintenance of the trails system to the highest standards.
T.C. Riders offers a hearty Thank You to these businesses that once again supported this very important fundraising event!
- The Gathering Place, CR17, Redfield.
- Otter Limits, CR17, Redfield.
- Redfield Square, Downtown Redfield.
- Cheese Factory Bar & Grill, CR39, Redfield.
- Cedar Pine, Comins Rd., North Osceola.
- Osceola Hotel, Downtown Osceola.
- Osceola Outpost, Downtown Osceola.
- Florence Hotel, Downtown Florence.
- Mahogany Ridge, Thomson Corners.
- Buck's Family Restaurant, NY 13, Williamstown.
- McDonald's, Corner of Mill St. & NY 13, Camden.
- Nicole's, Rte 13 south, Camden.
- Arthur Moran Post No.66 American Legion, Moran Post Rd., Camden.
- Country Store, Rte 13, Camden.
- The Hayloft, CR39, Williamstown.
- Grape 'n' Grog, Rte 69 east, Camden.
T.C.RIDERS ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE:
Tuesday -- March 13, 2018
T. C. Riders Spring Gun Raffle: May 2018!!!!!
· Raffle starts May 1, 2018 and runs through the entire month ending on May 31st.
· Tickets go on sale January 1, 2018.
· Cost of tickets is $20.00 each
· Prizes awarded each day: your choice of long rifle listed for the day, a gift card to Runnings Store or cash!!
· Raffle ticket numbers are from 000 to 999, with a total of 1000 tickets sold.
· Drawing of numbers each day will be based on the NYS Lottery Evening Numbers.
· Participants can win multiple times during the month.
· Don’t wait, tickets sell out quickly
· Reserve your tickets -- email Steve or Cindy Unruh at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-675-8855 to get on the reservation list.
General Information on the New York State Safe Riders Snowmobile Safety Education Program:
New York State law requires youths ages 10 through 17 years of age to earn a safety certificate in order to gain the privilege of operating a snowmobile as an adult. Successful completion of the course requires the student to be at least 10 years old the day of the course, complete the workbook accurately, and receive a score of 75% or better on the final examination.
The course is open to anyone age 10 through 17. Pre-registration is required. Class size is limited and walk-ins will not be accepted the day of the course. There is no charge for the course. A parent or legal guardian must accompany the student to the classroom the day of training to sign a permission form. Parents and guardians are not permitted to attend the training session.
Snowmobile Operator Age Requirements:
Youth ages 14 through 17 years old may operate a snowmobile, on lands upon which snowmobiling is allowed, without adult or other supervision if they have successfully completed a snowmobile safety training course and received a Snowmobile Safety Certificate recognized by the State of New York.
If youth ages 14 through 17 years have not completed the training course, they may operate a snowmobile if accompanied by (within 500 feet of) a person who is at least 18 years of age.
Youth ages 10 through 13 may operate a snowmobile, on lands upon which snowmobiling is allowed, if they have successfully completed a snowmobile safety training course, received a Snowmobile Safety Certificate recognized by the State of New York, and are accompanied by (within 500 feet of) a person who is at least 18 years of age.
Children less than 10 years old or less than age 14 without a safety certificate may operate a snowmobile only on lands owned or leased by their parent or guardian.
A non-resident operator who is a resident of another state or country and is the holder of a valid snowmobile safety certificate issued by that state or country shall be considered the same as the holder of a New York State Safety Certificate.
Home | Membership | Officers | Trails Info | Club Events | Club Pictures | Club Accolades |Area Services | Links
Webmaster: Aaron Mahoney
P.O. Box 136
Camden, NY 13316
Email us at
Click for Channel 9
Report Trail Problems